Thursday, March 4, 2010

Copy. Masolat.

                                               Copy.



 I saw this design somewhere, and I thought let's try it .The original dress was also green, maybe  a shade darker. It doesn't take a lot of thought to make this pattern  not hard at all actually very simple. The only thing that's interesting on this dress is the waistline, the rest  could be just an everyday basic dress, with a little bit of twist. We don't have to feel guilty about having to many things in our closets for the summer, when this one could be just another little number in there.:))

                                                 Masolat.


 Valahol lattam egy ilyen  ruhat es gondoltam  ki kellene probalni. Az eredeti is zold volt, talan egy arnyalattal sotetebb.Nem kell tul nagy elhatarozas ehhez a szabasmintahoz, nem nehez egyal talan, inkabb nagyon is egyszeru. Az egyetlen valami ami ezen a ruhan felhivja magara a figyelmet az a dereka, a tobbi resze teljesen mindennapos kis ruhacska, egy kis erdekesseggel. Nem szabad hogy buntudatuk legyen amiert sok minden van a szekrenyunkben a nyari szezonra, ez csak egy ici-pici kis kiegeszito darab lenne kozottuk. :))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very good copy maybe, better than
the original one (?) Congratulation !

Lisa said...

I love it and it is my color :-)

Lisa

Kathy said...

Thank you John! I don't think is better, but close.:))) Hi hi

Dear Lisa!
I love the color too, and it turned out just the way I want it to.

I read your blog, what a story!

Limara said...

Gyönyörű! :)