Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!



Happy Mothers Day!!! 



 

             
                         When the night is gone, and the morning shines.
                          I look at you with special eyes.
                          I see your face which always smiles.
                          I hear your voice which never dies.
                          I feel your hair which always flies.
                         Across my cheeks, across my eyes.
                          I feel your hands which always dries
                          My happy tears and my sad cries.

                                                                       Noha




Nalunk ma  vasarnap unnepeljuk Anyak napjat. Igy ismet sok boldog Anyak napjat kivanok minden kedves olvasomnak!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NAGYON SZÉP ÉS NAGYON BOLDOG ANYÁK NAPJÁT KÍVÁNOK NEKED!

Era

Kathy said...

Erika!

Koszonom szepen, es viszont kivanom Neked is!